6.17.2008

you pick your battles

sometimes it's just easier to let kids learn for themselves, right? well this is what miss insisted that she will be wearing to bed tonight. yes, that is a long sleeve pajama top, pajama pants, gloves on her hands and mittens on her feet.

need i remind everyone that it was 95° today!!! we'll see how long she lasts!

6 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

(Next Morning) How did the night go?

laura said...

yeah, she lasted about an hour and a half...woke up crying that she was hot, and ended up sleeping in her underwear

darbs said...

oh wow. guess how hot it was here yesterday 117, no joke. needless to say i put my mittens away until it get's down to at least 112

judy said...

I like your headline! When Aaron was little like Miss, he wanted to wear his swimsuit to bed and I told him no because I thought it was absurd! But then I told a friend of mine about it and she said to me that I should have offered him a towel to go with it -- that changed my perspective completely and from then on I choose my battles a lot more wisely! This makes me miss having little kids. You are a good mommy!

Judy

Ginger said...

You don't eat very much. So all you eat for breakfast is sunflower seeds?

Holly Strong said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! As for your "eating" habits..you will never lose weight eating like that. Your poor body. I want to see 3 small meals and 2 snacks Laura!!!!!