6.28.2008

hairy-man parade!

my parents invited us to the herriman parade this morning and the kids LOVED it! okay...maybe not elli so much, but miss couldn't get enough of it!

also, i got a new camera yesterday and i'll admit, i'm a bit obsessed with it. i may have gone a little overboard when it comes to how many pictures i took!





the mandatory "parade candy scramble"!



miss waving to the "princesses"





isn't my husband dreamy?



6 comments:

Ginger said...

We were in Herriman today too! And yesterday. Too bad out of all the time we spent there we missed that parade.

Mom / Jolene said...

Miss didn't share her candy with us. I bet she didn't even eat it...she just enjoyed the thrill of the chase!

Megan said...

Miss looks darling in her cute little 4th of July dress. I'm sorry we couldn't come...we, of course, had swimming lessons.

Nielsen Family said...

We love the 4th of July parades (except Kip but he is a good sport about it!) What good memories for your little girls to have.

Amy said...

Fun stuff. I loved the candy part of parades when I was a kid. Your kids are adorable!

Jill said...

I can't believe how big elliot is getting! Hey I got a question for you, miss fix-it upper, have you ever taken wallpaper off? Got any secrets? I've searched the internet and am doing what they say, but it's taking FOREVER! If you got any secrets will post it on my blog or email me?