the invite: (available to purchase in my shop if you'd like!)
the party favors: each girl got a "chocolate horn" (white chocolate over a sugar cone), bubbles, playdough, a marshmallow "horn" and a pack of "rain-bows" (bow clips i found at the dollar store)
the decor:
kept it pretty simple--rainbow pom poms, unicorn horn hats and rainbow colored sprite (we also made necklaces out of fruit loops so those are also on the table.
dollar store horse + a screw & hot glue + gold spray paint = THE MOST AMAZING UNICORN EVER!
party time:
my sister's sister-in-law came over and painted unicorns and rainbows on the girls while we made the necklaces...
so cute, right? she did a great job!
then it was time to go outside and play "pin the horn on the unicorn"
then it was time to blow out the candles and eat cake & ice cream!
my friend kimmy made the AMAZING rainbow cake for me! she did such an awesome job!
THANKS, AGAIN KIMMY!
it looked like rainbow brite threw up all over my house afterward but i think the party was a success!


7 comments:
That cake topper is brilliant! What a fun party. Can't believe she's 5. Good luck cleaning up Rainbow Brite's mess. :)
The unicorn turned out amazing! Seriously nice job! Love the bows! Loved the drinks, loved that you printed right on the paper bags! Cute party!!!
So stinkin' adorable! I guess you're the mom in the neighborhood I'm going to have to keep up with when it comes to parties. Evan's gonna be all, "Why couldn't we have a totally awesome robot party like Sawyer?"
Looks like a great party and fun fourth of July. Your bathroom turned out great. Your children are adorable!
gorgeous party, Laura! I love LOVE love the ingenuity when it came to making your unicorn cake topper! Brilliant!
And the table is darling. Oh my gosh, I love it all. ALL!
oh, and I think the rainbow favors are so cute, too!
I really love the cake topper you made. I would never have guessed that the horn was made from a screw. Thanks for sharing your great idea! I'm going to keep my eye out for a plastic horse so I can give it a try.
Post a Comment