Looks yummy, time to try a new recipe out!
This looks delicious. I'm saving it for a rainy day!
Laura, This is Marianne actually. I made this for dinner tonight and it was so yummy! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys are doing well.Best,Marianne Patterson
Where is the recipe for this sweet n sour chicken?(Measurements, ingredients, and exact instructions......this post seems to skim only the important parts of the directions)????
Please notify me when my query has been answered as I failed to check the "notify me" box.THANK YOU!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks yummy, time to try a new recipe out!
This looks delicious. I'm saving it for a rainy day!
Laura, This is Marianne actually. I made this for dinner tonight and it was so yummy! Thanks for sharing. Hope you guys are doing well.
Best,
Marianne Patterson
Where is the recipe for this sweet n sour chicken?
(Measurements, ingredients, and exact instructions......this post seems to skim only the important parts of the directions)????
Please notify me when my query has been answered as I failed to check the "notify me" box.
THANK YOU!
Post a Comment