6.07.2008

when dad's in charge....

YEESH! i leave him in charge of the kids for 5 minutes, and i come back to ESPN on the tv and the baby is left to play in a box!





i'm kidding, people...no need to call DCFS on us!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I finish doing my blog and I decide to look at yours to see if you updated it. We are both huge nerds. That was too funny to me.

Tamber said...

Thanks for the great blog advise...that might make my life easier. I love the pictures.

Holly Strong said...

I love it!!! She looks so happy!!!! My kids love to play in boxes and Dad loves ESPN, sounds like Davis and Tom have lots in common. LOL!!!!

Mom / Jolene said...

how co-inkydinky are you and megan?
I remember having a large fridge box when I was about 5. I thought we could fill it with water and have a swimming pool.

The Airharts said...

Sound like my husband-I have to remind him to not sleep while he's home with my kiddo.(LOL!!-oh thats weird someone allready put that on here)

Unknown said...

Why do kids love playing in boxes so much?!?!? I remember that was one of my favorite things to do as a kid. At least Tom kept her happy, & kept the mess all in one place, right?! :)

Ginger said...

My kids love the boxes more than they like the toy that comes in it then I feel like an idiot for spending so much money on the toy.

I like how you have your t.v. I want to put ours on the wall but I just don't want to mangle the wall since we (hopefully) won't live here that much longer.

Your daughter always looks so content like she is having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Ok Laura - it could have been worse at least she was contained! No danger there!

Nate and Heidi said...

If Kate was big enough Nate would definitely be using this method to babysit. So funny what kids find cool

Sedge said...

That was Song's favorite "toy" when she was little. All I had to do was wrap a box and she had a great time with it. Excellent for a single mother on a budget!!!!