6.17.2008

another new feature!

it seems to be the reoccurring theme on a lot of blogs lately that a lot of us want to lose some weight! i'm in the same boat as the rest of you, and have been trying to figure out a way to stick to a plan. so i've decided to keep a daily food log on here, hoping that if everyone sees how much garbage i really eat, maybe i'll get embarassed and it will deter me from eating it! but as we all know, i have no shame, so we'll see how well this really works. i will be posting my log in a column to the left. please feel free to read it, and add encouraging comments such as, "you ate HOW many m&m's?!" or "SERIOUSLY, laura, who eats a whole can of pringles by their self?!"

wish me luck!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Ha ha. I thought about posting my sugar intake but things haven't been going so well for me so it would be pretty embarassing. Hopefully today will be better than yesterday.

Mom / Jolene said...

This will end up in a contest as to who can eat the most. Hummm, maybe I'll sign up!

Holly Strong said...

Sounds good...I'll check on you everyday!!! Does this mean no more goodies?!?!?!

The Airharts said...

Super brave( if you really follow through and do it) I would just lie and make it look like I didnt eat that much. I'm the worst at sneaking extra treats!What can I say I have no self control. I guess thats why I've gained 35 lbs in the past few months!

Toni said...

Like you need to lose weight! but I guess I understand the need to lose those last few lbs that are the hardest and trying to be more healthy and such. This is a great idea, I can't wait to check your daily food log and compare! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo....when are you posting this list?