6.11.2008

elliot vs. oatmeal

i tried giving elliot a new flavor of oatmeal today, and this was the result!

(the video's a bit long...feel free to stop watching at anytime!)

NOTE: i don't normally force feed my children like this...i just thought her reaction was hilarious and had to record it!

6 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

so funny, laura. worth every second.

Jonathan said...

haha

Jenny said...

Not only did I watch the whole thing... I had to watch it twice! I couldn't stop laughing at her gagging face. That girl liked everything I thought... oatmeal isn't THAT bad.

Toni said...

I love it! Thanks for making me laugh today :)

Ginger said...

She looked so happy in the beginning like she thought she was getting good grub. Funny.

Nate and Heidi said...

I know how she feels.. I hate oatmeal. I try to like it, but I just can't get myself to swallow. She is so cute and that video is sooo funny!