6.27.2008

flashback friday-cute little chaydee!

this picture of my me and my nephew chayden was taken about 11 years ago, which would make me 14. i think i must have been watching t.v. or something when it was taken, hence the spaced out look in my eye. anyway, chayden was the cutest little baby! you can't tell very well in this picture, but he had really dark skin and these thick eyebrows...he was just a handsome little man (still is!). when he was about 7 months old, he had to have open heart surgery, but my sister had to fatten him up beforehand, so i'm thinking this must've been taken before all that, because those are some chubby cheeks! (meg, is that right?) oh, and also, if you look really hard you can see i'm wearing cut-off denim shorts along with my white tank top...yeah, i'm looking a little white-trash!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Aaaah! Baby boys. Love 'em. Uh, I think we shopped at the same place because I guarantee I had the exact same outfit. I would be embarassed to post pics of me as a teen because I looked so "white trash" as you put it.

Nate and Heidi said...

Chayden's cheeks are so cute! You are beautiful so I guess white trash is a good thang :)

Mom / Jolene said...

Chady's charm showed even then. I Love FlashBack Friday!