after a couple of months of trying our hand at selling our house ourselves, we've decided to leave that job to the experts! we hired an awesome agent and are hoping to be out soon! wish us luck!
Dang Gina, you better buy in this neighborhood or I'm going to be bummed! :)
That looks so crazy in front of your house. I hope you find something CLOSE!!!
Our next door neighbor's just sold and it was up for sale maybe 1 month. Good luck!
good luck!!!!! keep us posted
Good Luck! I hope you keep looking in the ward. I will miss you like crazy!!!!!
I really think you guys should reconsider your options :) We would hate to have you leave.
where are you moving too?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Dang Gina, you better buy in this neighborhood or I'm going to be bummed! :)
That looks so crazy in front of your house. I hope you find something CLOSE!!!
Our next door neighbor's just sold and it was up for sale maybe 1 month. Good luck!
good luck!!!!! keep us posted
Good Luck! I hope you keep looking in the ward. I will miss you like crazy!!!!!
I really think you guys should reconsider your options :) We would hate to have you leave.
where are you moving too?
Post a Comment