as a mother, i should know by now that once i start thinking, "hmmm...the kids sure are being good...it's so QUIET" it usually means that they're NOT being good, and that i'm too late to do anything about it!
and true to form, this is what i found yesterday after having that exact thought...
9 comments:
We've had many toilet paper rolls all wound up crazy.
She looks "good" to me! I think toilet paper is a fairly inexpensive toy. LOL!!!!
I hate the silent sound! Latley with hadders I hear her door shut...then I know somethings not good.
Ahahahaha! I love her excited face! Like tp is the coolest thing she's ever found! Funny!
she finally found a quiet activity is a quiet place with no mama saying "no no no".
At our house it is the laughing that always means trouble. Silence is a good thing here.
my girls usually end up with the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet. The other day Olivia was cleaning the toilet with her toothbrush!!! I threw her toothbrush away immediately. KIDS, you can never trust that silence.
Nice! I always get a knot in my stomach when I suddenly realize that I haven't heard the kids for a few minutes. Danny loves to do the toilet paper thing!
Quiet is always a red flag for me too!!!!!!!
Post a Comment