according to miss, she goes to "pri-married" NOT primary. but yesterday was her first primary activity and she had tons of fun. first, she "swatted away temptation" (temptation was a balloon)...
then she learned the "chicken dance" to remind her not to be chicken about bearing her testimony.
and she also decorated cupcakes and made a kite!
i still can't believe i have a daughter old enough to be in primary!
and on a side note: this is what happens if you try to take a nap on the floor with the kids around! only tom could sleep this soundly with the kids climbing all over him. he was seriously out like a light!
8 comments:
How fun!!! That sounds like such a cute activity. I can't believe that Miss is old enough to go to Primary. I do have to say that that last picture of Ellie is the cutest picture I've ever seen of her. Holy cow she's darling.
Okay thank you so much for putting that pic of your hubby on their sleeping through the kids playing because I always think my husband is faking it when the kids are being so loud and he is just sound asleep. Like right now for instance, everyone in our house is asleep and we were both sleeping and then Landon was crying and it woke me right up but Lane is just sleeping like a zombie. How fair is that?
Oh and you are so good to remember to put the primary activity on your blog. I should have done that. Oh well.
For being such a shy little thing, Miss looks like she is having a wonderful time at pri-married.
And Megan is right, that is a darling pic of Sis. I just want to nibble on those cheeks.
Oh my-that last pic of Ellie is the cutest picture I have ever seen! Man she is getting big.
That my girls!! Being a Grandpa is so much fun!
I'm glad that she enjoyed the pri-married activity so much! Zach had a good time too. I'm so mad that I didn't bring my camera! Your little miss has the cutest personality ever!!! She's one of those 3 year olds going on 13! Such a doll!
i see you lightened your hair. it looks good.
scott
I'm so excited to be a part of the blogging world! Primary has been a wonderful adventure for us I can't belive that I have two kids in Primary. I still feel like I should be in primary sometimes. Your kids are very cute.
Post a Comment