the following picture is a result of me laying out in the sun, burning, peeling and then having the GENIUS idea to go lay out in the sun a couple of days later, sans sunscreen.
That picture gave me goosebumps ouch! Then I remembered how bad it hurts when you get goosebumps when you are sunburned and it made me hurt even more! I am a burner, I will have to stick to my tanning lotion
10 comments:
ouchy!!!!!
That picture gave me goosebumps ouch! Then I remembered how bad it hurts when you get goosebumps when you are sunburned and it made me hurt even more! I am a burner, I will have to stick to my tanning lotion
Oh my gosh girl! Ouch!! I have to use tanning lotion too because like Toni I burn too easily.
What are you doing? If you end up with skin cancer...don't blame the one with the pool.
You totally won! Ouch!
ewwwww! That's just gross.
OUCH!! At least you tan after the pain. I just burn and am miserable for days and then go back to my pasty white skin :(
Dude... that sucks
sick!
hey I blew up the pic and couldn't see ANY stubble - maybe the sun burned it all off. AJ
Post a Comment