we don't get to see tom as much as we'd like since he started working evenings, so i decided to take him some cafe rio for lunch today. he's the fedex man for the l.d.s. church distribution center, so he's in a big warehouse, and miss loves to watch the boxes as they go past on the conveyer belt!
i tried getting a picture of the girls together, but this is what i got instead...
6 comments:
that last picture is classic
This comment is for Tom..... :)
I am sure your kids enjoyed that. I love the last picture.
I didn't know that Tom worked at the Distribution Center! My dad is a security there in the mornings. You should tell Tom to keep his eyes open for a friendly little guy named Brent...
What cute pictures of the girls.....oh, and Tom.
Glad you could have lunch together. I bet Tom loved that surprise!
Post a Comment