8.01.2008

just to prove they're still alive...

it's been a while since i've posted about the kiddos. no news is good news, i guess. elli just got done teething (six new teeth in ten days!) and she's back to being the perfect child. miss has been very sweet and cooperative lately, so life's been pretty good around here.

here's some random pics from the last couple of days.

i took the girls to the zoo, and they both really enjoyed it. i know that this looks like elli has hill-billy teeth, but it's really just a cracker.



miss hanging out on the tiger...or is it a lion? i really don't know.



yep. that's what a one year old looks like after you give them an oreo cookie and leave them to fend for themself.



miss has really been into blocks lately. unfortunately for her, so has elli. this was her solution.



and finally...it's already begun. this is elli putting on a princess jasmine crown in front of the mirror. i swear i didn't stage this photo! pretty soon it's going to look like disney threw up princesses all over our house!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your kids are adorable! I haven't been to the zoo in a while, and need to go, so I can make the animals feel awkward by gawking at them.

Ginger said...

I love that picture of Miss on the liger. I was really hoping my boys would climb on there for that cute photo-op but then decided they were perfectly fine sitting in the stroller.

Your princesses are just so cute. I hope I have one someday.

Mom / Jolene said...

hey, where is flashback friday?

The Airharts said...

dang your ellie looks big!!! So excited to see you guys soon!!!