last night i stopped by smith's, a grocery store i don't normally go to, and they had their orchids on sale for $5, which is seriously a steal! the cheapest i've ever seen orchids for is $15!

i went to the one on 106th & redwood and they still had about 6 or 7 left, so if you're interested, i would snatch them up while they're still there!
5 comments:
Look at you with the great tips! I LOVE orchids. In fact, if I were to do my wedding all over again, I would have orchids as my flower. Maybe I can stop by there on my way to work tomorrow!
Remember NOT to throw it out when the blossoms die (like I did). Bring it over to my house, and I'll put it in rehab along with my Mothers Day one.
those are so beautiful! Thanks for the tip!
Oh wait, those are real? I thought you meant the fake ones because the one you have is so pretty it looks fake. Dang, I'll go check it out but they will probably be gone. :(
Thanks for the heads up.
Good find-I wich I could have one!It looks good on that table!
Post a Comment