8.05.2008

a new 'do for miss

i love miss' curly hair, but sometimes it can be a chore to do, and i was tired of doing the same ol' pony tail on her, so i thought i'd switch it up and straighten it out. she's still got a mullet goin' on since she got a tootsie roll stuck in her hair...so i had to strategically place some barrettes in it!

i think it turned out pretty cute!



13 comments:

The Buckley's said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how long her hair is.

The Airharts said...

Love it- are you so happy that she had hair now!!!PS-did I wake you guys up this morning-ha ha

Casey and Diana said...

She looks so stinkin cute! It makes her look older.

Kristina P. said...

She looks adorable!

Mom / Jolene said...

She looks pleased as punch!

Sedge said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!! Can't wait to see them on Sunday!

Nielsen Family said...

I think she looks very cute.

Nate and Heidi said...

She is the cutest little girl! I can't wait to do hair!

Carrie said...

That profile view is fantastic! It's amazing how long curly hair can be and nobody realizes it until it's stretched out!

Megan said...

that looks darling!!! her hair looks really long like that. cute, cute, cute!

Amy said...

I can only imagine how long it took to do her hair. Wow!! Kennedy is such a doll!

Jenny said...

I love it! Miss has hair and lots of it! I didn't realize it was so long! So cute!

Ginger said...

I love her poses.

So I am just a little slow, but I read your 100 list and we have so much in common.

Maury
bad at baking
barely graduated high school

But I hate getting the mail so we are different in that way and also I have never been pulled over for drunk driving but I have tasted alcohol.