some friends in our ward were out having ice cream, when apparently they saw my twin sister wandering around the valley. so, being the awesome people that they are, they took some pictures of the poor unsuspecting girl! you have no idea how badly this freaks me out! if this chick didn't have glasses on, i'd swear the adams' were stalking me or something! freaky!!!

12 comments:
okay....weird!!!! how freaky that someone in this valley looks more like you than me, hello, your sister! scary.
crazy!!!even crazier, today I was at down east and saw a girl that looked alot like megan-I actually was almost ready to say hi-then I realized it wasnt her.
Woa! That would freak me out if I was staring at a picture that looked like me. How funny they took those pictures without you, I mean her even knowing.
That's hilarious!!! They were just telling us about this last night, but I didn't think she'd look that much like you!!!! WOW!!! Davis started laughing and said, I wonder if Tom would know it wasn't her. LOL
I'm convinced doppelgangers exist!
....do you remember that I was married before?.............. hahahahahahah
oh my gosh that's crazy!! I can't get the shocked look of my face!
haha I just saw the comment from your mom, that's cute. She's joking right? hahaha
She really does look so much like you! I have a long lost twin too. CRAZY!
That is really wierd. She seriously looks so much like you. I think that it would freak me out if I found someone who looked that much like me.
Nuts! Pure craziness! I have a ton of people call out names to me, once they are close they say, oh you aren't so and so... It's weird to me that we all have twins! Anywho! I love that they took the pics! I'd never think to do that!
wow! Don't you wish you could meet her to see if she acted like you as well? Just this week a friend in my ward asked me if my twin sister was in Jackson Hole this weekend (she wasn't) so she said that there is a 3rd one of me running around somewhere... your house seems gorgeous. I would buy it if I had money... :)
Post a Comment