8.26.2008

arrested addiction

thanks to my brother jon, who got me addicted to "arrested development", i had to spend 45 of my hard earned dollars on ordering the entire 3 seasons from amazon.

it was delivered today, and i'm hoping since the olympics are FINALLY over, i can convince tom to watch it with me

you know me, i can never get enough t.v.!

9 comments:

Jonathan said...

i shall be neither seen, nor heard

Kristina P. said...

Yours is about the 6th blog I've read about AD! I've never watched the show, but apparently, I should.

Carrie said...

That makes me laugh because Sam borrowed season 1 from a co-worker (we've never watched any of the episodes) and we have been addicted to watching them!!! I'm glad to know you have the rest....I may be borrowing them one day! Better yet, let's have an AD party!

Anonymous said...

Laura, that is so funny!! One of my co-workers let me borrow season 1 from him (we've never watched any of the episodes) and we have been addicted to watching them. I'm glad to know you have the rest...I may be borrowing them one day. Better yet, let's have an AD party!

Casey and Diana said...

We love that show!!!! you have no idea. You could have borrowed the seasons from us! although it's worth it to have them so you can watch them over and over again. We were so...pissed when they stop running that show. I never understood why it wasn't that popular with EVERYBODY if it rocks! For a long time Bill had Job's magic trick theme song as a ring tone because of that show (final countdown). Oh I'm so excited you're into it now! FYI the bloopers are terrible it's everyone in the cast saying the F word.

Carrie said...

Sam is bizarre.

The Airharts said...

um-I tried to convice jake to watch them with me for the past two years-he thought if I liked them then he for sure wouldnt-then we move her and one of our friends has them and sends them home with them-he is obsessed-I wish so bad that I could watch them with tom-he wont quit giggling!!!! Hillarious they are! If you need any convicing for tom call my huzzy

Nate and Heidi said...

I have never seen it but apparently it is really popular. I am with Tom on this one- I loved watching the Olympics.

Megan said...

I'm with you. Thanks a lot Jon. I'm waiting for you to get done so I can borrow them from you.