8.11.2008

fun times

we had a really fun time this weekend thanks to some great people. on saturday morning, my parent's neighbors were taking kids for rides on their horses, and miss was able to ride them, too. she insisted that she wear her cowboy hat and cowboy boots!







we also got to hang out with our good friends, the airhart's, who moved to north carolina about six months ago. the neighborhood just isn't as fun without them and we miss them very much! but it was so fun to see them and their new little browen, before they headed off for st. george. i didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time!

sunday, we got to hang out with the hildebrand family and they had a bounce house set up for the kids. of course miss loved it! it was nice to visit with everyone. we don't get to see them too often, but we always have fun when we do!



5 comments:

Holly said...

So fun!! You guys always are doing fun stuff. Hey, could you send me your address? I have a baby announcement I want to send to you. Thanks,
Holly

Megan said...

I love the picture of Miss & Ellie together on the horse. I also love the fact that in the bounce house Ellie's face looks very confused. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Casey and Diana said...

oh my, miss looks so cute in her cowgirl outfit. I'm bummed I didn't get to see Missy and her new Browen! I wanted to see him in person. cute pictures!

Mom / Jolene said...

you just live from one exciting moment to the next,

Unknown said...

Your girls look so cute on that horse! I can't get over how much they look like you. They're both a good mix of you and Tom. And yes, I suppose we can still be friends even if we don't agree on movies. I still hold to the fact that The Dark Knight rules!...Hee hee!