that's right, i have all that business crammed onto a desk that's about two feet long. but whatever, it works.
tom and i did get a chance to go see "batman" this weekend, though. this was tom's second time seeing it, so of course he loved it. but i have to say (and i know i will be persecuted mercilessly for this) that if heath ledger was not in this movie it would be LAME! i was bored every time he wasn't onscreen. okay, i basically hated the movie. there. i said it. (bring on the hate mail!) i thought that christian bale was as engaging as a brick wall (not to mention that he sounded like he needed a throat lozenge and to take a retainer out of his mouth!), the BEAUTIFUL maggie gyllenhal (i'm being sarcastic) was horribly cast and it was about 45 minutes too long! good thing our tickets were free, or i would have been a little bitter! in fact, the most exciting part of going to that movie was my sister walking in on a couple of hooligans having sex on the BATHROOM FLOOR of the theater! icky and wrong!
well, there you go, people! my update for the week.
where did my boring life go?
10 comments:
I'm going to direct all of the Batman fanboys over to your blog, so you can get lots of nasty comments. :)
Loved Heath Ledger. He was mesmerizing, but didn't love the movie as a whole. I really liked Batman Begins, but this one was way too action packed, which I like, but not enough storyline. But, I do love me some Christian Bale, so I can't complain.
And kids were having sex on the bathroom floor? That's way worse than my neighbors having sex on the balcony.
Leave it up to your sister to have seen the gory sex scene- that is so funny actually- and disgusting. I told Nate he has to go see the movie with his buddies because it doesn't look good at all to me....
Thanks for taking me out for my Bday. You guys can take me out anytime the tickets are free. ILY all!
Serious - someone was doing it on the floor yuck... Well I will go to the movie just to see if your take is accurate! Glad you got out of the house.
I agree with you on the Batman thing. I told Sam that Batman talks too hoarse. Sam said "he has to disguise his voice Carrie!" I also told Sam "Katie Holmes was pretty, Maggie what's-her-name is not. Why did they put her in that role????"
That bathroom story is super funny! What did your sister do? I would have said "scuse me, I just need to go in this stall for a second..." then I would have tried talking to them while I was doing my business...just for the shock value I suppose. People are too weird!
I hear ya about the crazy life. That's how I feel lately! How is the business treating you?
oh my nasty. thank goodness i've never witnessed such a scene. i probably would have frozen up. who does that? get a room folks. or at least a car
ha ha I can't believe those people! No shame!! That's too funny. Laura you always have the funniest stuff happen to you. Let me know if you ever need any help...watching your kids while you work or anything! I'm 10 steps away, literally.
I LOVED Batman, but I do have to agree with you about Christian Bale's deep voice - it sounded pretty bad. I get that he has to "disguise" his voice and all, but, yeah - it didn't work out to well. Other than that, I was very happy with the movie.
Congrats on your new job as wedding movie editor! That sounds like so much fun!!!! Let me know if you ever need help with the kids while you're trying to work!
I'm glad you got pics of that crazy rain/hale storm the other day!!! I could not beleive that!!!!
I went and saw Batman also I didn't like it I thought it was too dark but Kip really like it and gross about the people on the bathroom floor I guess if you need it you need it but I don't think I would ever be that desperate! Where are you working I have a couple of sister-in-laws that work from home and seem to like it.
I have to say that up until I have usually agreed with your posts but The Dark Knight has put a rift between us...I have already seen it twice and I will gladly see it again! Yes, Heath Ledger was incredible but I thought that all of the cast was amazing. And HELLO Christian Bale is the best Batman!...Need I remind you of George Clooney?! Ick!
Post a Comment