i have to give a big "thanks" to my mom and sister for taking such good care of my miss while i was gone. and of course, to jon and darby for welcoming me into their home yet again. their house is truly starting to feel like a second home to me. we've had a great time watching our "arrested development" marathons and eating jon's perfected popovers.
anywho...here's a random picture. can you guess what it is?
10 comments:
It looks like a sunburn or a rash..I failed so miserably at your Dad's middle name thing that I hesitate to say anything!! Glad you had a good trip!
Someones skin...glad you made it back-Ill call ya later
Looks like a rash or burn.
It looks like my husband's back after he forgot to put sunscreen on all day long.
It looks like Elli's forhead after she plunged off the couch onto the carpet... just a guess???
Ummm hives? I don't know. I just want to guess something different.
I think it's a sunburn. I'm glad you're home safe...yeah.
It looks like you got a sunburn in Arizona! That... or heat rash of some sort. Looks painful whatever it is. Hope your first editing experience went well!
it looks like a terrible rash. I have to know what it is now!! was that on you? ugh I hate rashes.
eeeeooooo. ( if we all say 'skin' do we all get a prize? )
Post a Comment