...or in my case, a jug half-full. the other day i bought a huge 1 gallon jug of berry lemonade and decided to act like a twelve year old boy and drink some straight out of the jug, instead of getting a glass. apparently i didn't screw the lid on very tight, and when i put it back in the fridge, i laid it down sideways.
the next time i opened the fridge, i had half a gallon of punch sitting at the bottom of it!

6 comments:
Oh no! Although, that would give me a great incentive to actually clean my fridge.
You Actually Have Food In Your Fridge? wow
I thought you were going to say you kept drinking it and drinking it because it was so good. That is the reason mine would be half empty.
p.s. You guys looked great in those pictures. Looks like it was a lot of fun.
That totally looks like something I woudl do. I bet that mess was no fun cleaning up! NIce seeing you today. We gotta get the girls together soon!
what a mess!!!!! i don't think that i've ever seen you have so much food in your fridge.
my first thought-thought was..what ever your a half empty kind of girl! HA HA HA. second thought you have food in you fridge???? Weird. That sucks-at least you had to clean it-thats the only time mine gets cleaned is when I spill something in it.
Post a Comment