finally! my internet has been struggling the last couple of days, so pardon the lack of posts. anyway, last night tom and i went to a murder mystery party with a 1950's theme. i was assigned the part of a gossip columnist (a stretch for me, i know) and tom was a "dragnet"-type actor. we had a fun time, and we even got to take my mom's m.g., which i lovingly refer to as "the hitler car".

okay, the weird part was that after the party i came home and turned on the ol' tivo to watch "what not to wear" and the chick that was nominated for her hideous wardrobe had on the EXACT same shirt as my $4 d.i. shirt that i had worn to the party! so random!
me:

ugly wardrobe chick:
10 comments:
too funny about the blouse! you look darling in the car...but then, I think that ANYONE looks darling in that car.
How fun! I've never been to a murder mystery party, but I would love to go.
And your shirt looks classy and sophisticated, especially for the time period, while hers looks hideous. I have WNTW saved on my DVR, so I'll watch today!
Man -i'm sure you were the hit of the party pulling up in that car!FUN
I once found a "How To Host A Star Trek Murder Mystery Party" game (seriously) at Bookman's for like $4 and I didn't buy it. I regret that decision every day of my life...
That is the GREATEST car ever. Loved the outfits too. You guys looked great. And that is hilarious about the shirt!
I am so bummed I had to wokr that night and we were not able to go. Looks like you guy shad a blast. I love the car too!
hey you guys looked fabulous that day! There I was with my hideous outfit you there you were lookin awesome...yeah my costume sucked. It was pretty fun though, and hey, I didn't know that was you guys that brought that car!! you're both pimps!
Hey Stacy and Clinton didn't see your blouse - it isn't orange and you didn't have an ugly jacket over it. You looked totally gossip columnist right - your arm candy looked really good too and the ride was the best accessory. Ask your Mother if I can borrow it? Cute cute cute!
Too funny! I thought you looked cute that night. I love that show. I really thought I was the only crazy person who watched Stacy and Clinton.
That is hilarious about your blouse! I watched nothing but TLC when I was pregnant... and it must have been the hormones because now I can't really watch it anymore without getting a little queasy. You two sure were stylin' at the party... sweet ride too!
Post a Comment