a while back, i bought a $5 barbie rapunzel dvd from target, and ever since then miss has been totally fixated on rapunzel's long hair. she's even decided that she and i will both be rapunzel for halloween. but if you know miss you know that her hair is not very long. well, today while at the dollar store (my favorite), i found this hot pink clip-on hair and i couldn't resist buying it for her. oh, the joy that cheap synthetic hair can bring to a 3 year old! right when we got home, she insisted i clip it on and she spent the next 15 minutes staring at it from different angles in the mirror. i don't know how i'm going to convince her to ever take it off!
5 comments:
I'm afraid that you are going to be stuck taking her to church with "brit-brit" hair. good luck with that!!!
Gosh -think what she would do with my hairpiece.
When I was her age my parents always kept my hair really short, much to my dismay! So, to compenste, I would walk around the house with a dish towel on my head. to this day, my brothers totally make fun of me for doing that!
Why do you need to convince her to take it off? It is beautiful. Awe the joys of little girls.
I was like Carrie except instead of a dish towel I used my shirt. I would pull it off to the point where it was just hanging off of my head and I thought I was so cute.
Ha, what gorgeous hair!
You've got the cutest little girls Laura! Today in primary I heard Kennedy talking to one of the other sumbeams who was playing with Holly Hewards jacket, and she was like "Please don't play with that - it's NOT a toy, it's a coat!" I couldn't help but laugh!
Post a Comment