miss has had major coloring issues in the past. she's colored on my computer desk, my computer chair, her play stool, clothes and countless other things. i've thrown several boxes of crayons away in a rage, vowing to never let her touch a crayon again, but i always seem to cave after she PROMISES me that she will only color on paper.
well, as the saying goes...fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on ME!
any suggestions on how i can get crayon off of my couch?
8 comments:
Thoro
Lily did that too! Blue crayon all over our almost white couch (we're the fools for buying such a light couch!) We used this spot-carpet cleaner by Chem-Dry and it worked great--our couch is micro suede though--don't know if that makes a difference. Good luck!
p.s. Rachel introduced me to washable crayons--best things ever!
Oxy-Clean! I use that for everything...
i have no tricks, only sadness at the crayon.
Hey, where is your guys' condo located? Just curious...it is very cute. If we find anyone who needs one, we will let you konw
Good thing she is soooo cute!!! We love "The Miss".
Don't you love the "I promise I will never ever do it again..." that's what Eliana tells me. I don't think they understand what promise means!
I've heard that the plasma from plasma TV's can get almost anything out. There should be a valve on the bottom of your TV where you can get a little out...
Post a Comment