4.08.2008

just more proof that i have no life . . .

my mom, sister and i decided to pool our money and buy a heavy duty carpet cleaner last weekend, and somehow my carpet turned into my obsession for the week! i cleaned each room twice plus the hallway and stairs, and scrubbed every little spot i could find. then once the carpet was dry, i came to the conclusion that i couldn't vacuum my freshly cleaned carpet with the gross old filter in my vacuum. so off to wal-mart i went to get a new vacuum filter. (just out of curiosity, is there anyone else out there that's as disturbingly fascinated with what gets sucked into their vacuum as i am?) anyway, needless to say, i've got some dang clean carpet!

6 comments:

mindy said...

You're a hoot! Sounds like you have a little case of OCD. Don't worry, it's a good thing and so are super clean carpets.

Megan said...

I'm calling you right now to tell you how lame you are!! You think that maybe you have a touch of OCD. Pretty sure.

Carrie said...

OCD or whatever...now come clean MY carpet!!! I do love seeing what the Dyson picks up though, totally cool...especially when it sucks up live ants. Don't ask...

Where's the blog of the blonde hair!?!

laura said...

carrie, i HATE pictures of myself! BARF! ask your husband about it, he saw it today. you'll see it on sunday!

Amy said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with you! Russ and I love cleaning our carpets. Sometimes you have to do it twice to get all the stains and just to make sure the carpet is clean.

Carrie said...

Laura,
I won't see your hair on Sunday because I'll be in Idaho for a wedding. I asked Sam how your hair looked and he gave me the "deer in the headlights" look...men....they just don't pay attention to hair color. I guess I'll have to wait until next Sunday or maybe I'll just stop by next week! :)