late saturday night, i received a phone call from my brother scott, who lives in north carolina. he told me the devastating news that the sweet baby boy they were expecting in three weeks had passed.
julian evan simon was quietly delivered yesterday at 6:20 p.m. although i'm heartbroken for scott and heather, and i wasn't able to ever hold my nephew, i'm comforted by the peace of knowing that i will one day get to hold his little hand in mine.
thank you to everyone who has kept our family in your thoughts and prayers.
5 comments:
Oh Laura, my heart just breaks for your brother and his family. Sending big hugs. I'm apart of an awesome support group on the internet if they are ever in need of one.
That is so sad! Do they know what happened? I'm so sorry! Thank goodness for the Gospel and the knowledge we have of eternal life.
I'm so sorry! They'll be in my prayers! Was this their first child?
Oh my heck! I just read Simon's blog while at work and started bawling! Uh, his words are so heart felt! I couldn't imagine how hard it would be! He is the one of the best father's I know!
So sorry, Laura. We'll be thinking of you and your family.
Post a Comment