we had a no-rules pinewood derby yesterday. ryan jones took first place, watch this video courtesy of sam sweet that shows who really won!! (my car is in the left middle lane, ryan's is on the far right)
I heard about this and was so bummed to have missed it. Davis wanted to make a car and he had joked about doing something similar. LOL Have your wife make you your favorite treat as a prize.
3 comments:
Sam says we should have removed the foam at the end of the track just to see how far your car really would have gone...there's always next year!
Tom- your car was the fastest! I do agree you should have gotten the trophy. Sorry you will have to take that one up with Ryan now.
I heard about this and was so bummed to have missed it. Davis wanted to make a car and he had joked about doing something similar. LOL Have your wife make you your favorite treat as a prize.
Post a Comment