Miss is definitely 2&3.
and I think 1. She's probably all of them.Do I get the candybar? Huh? Huh?
2 and 3 would be my guess too! Picture quality is a bit different, that is how I think I know! Holy cow! They look so similar! It's nuts!
Chaydee did this via phone with the mother of the twin and he was the only one who got them correctly...which really sucks because that means that Jeff and I both got them wrong. Congrats Chaydee.
okay, laura, so let us losers know.
Before you tell us I want to guess: E, K, K, E, K.
E,k,k,e,k. That's my guess! THey look so much alike!!!!!!!!!
I think E K K E K, but I just noticed Kimmie did too!!! LOL
Oh yeah! That last one is Kennedy too... the bed spread is your old one! Geeze! You think this would be easy!
good job jon, kimmy and holly! mom, megan and jeff since you're all FAMILY i'm a bit disappointed! chayden was the winner!
E, K, K, E, E....Right?
My guess: E, K, K, E, E. Wpw, they look so similar
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Miss is definitely 2&3.
and I think 1. She's probably all of them.
Do I get the candybar? Huh? Huh?
2 and 3 would be my guess too! Picture quality is a bit different, that is how I think I know! Holy cow! They look so similar! It's nuts!
Chaydee did this via phone with the mother of the twin and he was the only one who got them correctly...which really sucks because that means that Jeff and I both got them wrong. Congrats Chaydee.
okay, laura, so let us losers know.
Before you tell us I want to guess: E, K, K, E, K.
E,k,k,e,k. That's my guess! THey look so much alike!!!!!!!!!
I think E K K E K, but I just noticed Kimmie did too!!! LOL
Oh yeah! That last one is Kennedy too... the bed spread is your old one! Geeze! You think this would be easy!
good job jon, kimmy and holly! mom, megan and jeff since you're all FAMILY i'm a bit disappointed! chayden was the winner!
E, K, K, E, E....Right?
My guess: E, K, K, E, E. Wpw, they look so similar
Post a Comment