i don't have everyone's email addresses, so i figured i'd post a general invite for a hair accessory party that i'll be hosting on saturday, april 12th from 11:00 to 1:00. there will be a huge selection of super cute baby headbands and girl hairclips from “oh, so sweet boutique” and “a little sparkle”.
i'm not putting my address or phone number on here for obvious reasons, so let me know if you need any more info!
below is a link to the companies that will be selling that day!
http://www.emilycall.etsy.com/
http://addalittlesparkle.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
I'll come and be supportive. Tom told me to come and buy some bows for the girls. I'll at least have to buy one - Devil Dog.
Oh you silly! I would love to come but that is the day that we are having my sisters shower at my house. It's at 10 though so if we get done early enough we will zip over there cause I NEED some hair clips!
Will they have anything you can put in Dads hair like you used to?
I could use some of that spray on instant hair from Ronco Sales..any links?
Post a Comment