tomorrow is tom's birthday, so i thought i'd pull out another "flashback friday" pic of him. and i just have to say that DANG, my husband is HOT! this was taken in 1999 in tom's basement, and judging by the look on his face, i'm sure he was playing an intense nintendo game of some kind.
check out the highlights, courtesy of your's truly. how i convinced him to let me do that, i'll never know. he loved me a WHOLE LOT back then. everyone at work started calling him "backstreet" as in "the backstreet boys" after that, so needless to say, the highlights didn't last long.
9 comments:
such a serious face-he looks so mini. Ha ha -love the hair
I remember that Tom. So very cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
okay...I'll admit that your hubby does look HOT (but I'm don't know about those highlights - WOW). Happy Birthday Tommy!!!
Hahaha! Not only did you convince him, you also put highlights in my hair! ... but this was back when Tom had hair! Hahahaha! I can only say that because I am his sister!
he is intense
HOT DAM!! (full of water of course) what a sexy beast. Happy B-day bro, I'll make your dreams come true when you come out and visit.
Nice picture. :) I think it's so awesome that you two have been together for so long! Nice work!
I used to have hair kind of like that.
Happy Birthday Tom!!!! Not fair that you're 28 and I'm 30 though... Hope you had a great day! :)
Post a Comment