4.03.2008

look what i can do!

i have never baked ANYTHING from scratch, but since i bought my kitchen aid, i decided that i should be brave and actually use it. so i made rolls tonight, and may i say that they were dee-lish! a big thanks to my mom and megan for holding my hand through the whole process!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Those look dee-lish!!! I am so proud of you. I knew that you could do it.

Amy said...

They look good! I am sure they were excellent

darbs said...

nice! i love cooking from scratch, i think it's fun! way to get brave

The Airharts said...

I'm impressed-I know how you feel about baking-you can do anything now that you made rolls.

Jonathan said...

Now I want some rolls when we come up.

Sam said...

Ditto

The Buckley's said...

Oh those look soooo yummy!!!! GOod job Laura! Oh I am so proud that I got the pictures right!