still in the a.z. but i thought i'd quickly share my new favorite blog with everyone.
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
the author (i'm not entirely convinced it's a woman) is genius. they basically poke fun at the typical mormon woman's blog, right down to the baby fetus widget and the borderline unhealthy obsession with stephanie meyer books. i'm guilty of a few of the things that they so accurately portray, but what's the fun in life if you can't laugh at yourself sometimes, right?
enjoy!
3 comments:
Laura, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love creepy blog stalkers! :) We can now be cyber-BFFs and try to come up with the demise of Twilight.
I look forward to reading your blog!
Oh, and it is a woman. Here's an article in the Salt Lake Tribune, today.
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_9882695
Weird, I JUST added that to my blog today! It is so funny.
Post a Comment