Before you throw it out, bring it over here and I'll take a look at it. It seemed like you had plenty of offers, so I didn't worry about it. WE'll use it since they are AWESOME for carseats.
I want it too! If someone doesn't get their hands on it first, we will be in town in a week and I will take it home with me!! I figured it was long gone. I am totally jealous of your skills, so anything you ditch I imagine I would want it!! Song
3 comments:
Kimmy might want it for her bar/counter-if no one takes it wait untill she gets in town to throw it away
Before you throw it out, bring it over here and I'll take a look at it. It seemed like you had plenty of offers, so I didn't worry about it. WE'll use it since they are AWESOME for carseats.
I want it too! If someone doesn't get their hands on it first, we will be in town in a week and I will take it home with me!! I figured it was long gone. I am totally jealous of your skills, so anything you ditch I imagine I would want it!!
Song
Post a Comment