7.17.2008

a new endeavor

it seems that quite often lately, i've been hitting up thrift stores and then posting about my purchases.

i seriously get a high from finding fun stuff for super cheap, but i'm aware that some of you may not be as interested in what you can do with used junk as i am. so i've decided to take my thrift store finds over to http://thriftstoregal.blogspot.com/.

check it out sometime!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't have the patience for thrift store shopping, but that rocking chair is AWESOME! Maybe I'll become a convert.

Amy said...

I totally think you should be a home/or fashion designer. I would pay you to do either.

Amy said...

I'm serious!

Holly Strong said...

I love your thrift store finds..I think you should keep posting your favorites here, since I'll forget to check the other site. :) It always makes me want to go shopping. :) LOL

Ginger said...

I agree with Amy. In fact, I was fixin to paint my laundry room and thought about calling you for color advice.

Jenny said...

GASP! You missed flashback Friday! Time for ... "Forgot Freakin' Fridays Flashback"!!! :)