7.03.2008

our elliot is 1!

we really can't believe how fast this year has gone by! elliot is such a good-natured baby, and she's always making us laugh. thanks to everyone who stopped by for cupcakes and for all of the gifts!

we love you eller-bellers! happy birthday!





miss insisted that she dress up for the party...hence, the ballerina tutu.





mimi got her a bubble making machine...and i think one may have got her in the eye!



but, the snot bubble coming out of that nose wasn't from any machine!

6 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Happy first birthday elliot. She is so cute. Looks like you had a fun birthday party. My kids of snotting noses too. I didn't think you could get that in the summer!

The Buckley's said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is one already! She is so dang cute and she looks more and more like Kennedy as she gets older, it's crazy!

The Airharts said...

Her hair is gettinh long-she's going to pass up miss soon-j/k. Happy Birthday Elli

Megan said...

I love that little thing. You are so lucky to have such a sweet baby. What a darling 1-year old she is.

Mom / Jolene said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Thing

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't beleive that she's already 1!!! Crazy! Looks like she had a great time!