9.24.2008

take 'em!

i'm getting rid of a couple of things, so if anyone wants to come grab them before saturday, they're yours!

first, i have kennedy's bedding. we got this at target almost two years ago. it's in fairly good shape. except where she wrote on the sheets in pen...remember this post? (i usually put that part at the foot of the bed).




i'm also getting rid of the headboard to her bed (i actually have two of these that need to go!)



finally, there's this mirror. i've had it for awhile now, but i never seem to find a good spot in my house for it, so i'm getting rid of it!



the first person who comments about each item, and is willing to come pick them up can have them! (blogstalkers are welcome to comment...i promise i won't be freaked out)

also, we're looking for some big, strong men to help move a couple of things saturday morning. (we will have all of the boxes loaded by friday night, we just need help with the heavy stuff)

i'm hoping that the promise of donuts will lure in some help!

11 comments:

The Buckley's said...

Hey I'll take the mirror! Do you need help friday? TJ can come help on saturday probably after 10 if you are still doing it. Let us know!

laura said...

mirror's yours! i think tom's planning on loading up about 10:00. he's going to a football game that morning, so i think he's hoping to round up some help then. i'll let you know! i'll bring you that mirror tomorrow at the consignment sale!

Jenny said...

Dang it! I wanted the mirror!

Jenny said...

Wait, Friday? What happened to Saturday... Tom told me to be to your house on Saturday as early as I can....???? You need to let me know!

Holly Strong said...

Dsvis has a Primary activity @ 10, but I forgot they had football in the morning. Oh well, I hope he can get some people to come over after football. If it happens to be earlier, call.

Mom / Jolene said...

I'll take......the Girls and You and Tom.

PrincessKatie said...

I am oh so sad you are moving. Hailey has been talkinga bout Miss all week. If you wnat a break send her our way. Also Jared has to work Saturday morning but if you need some help any other time please let us know. I feel bad we haven't been much help. I'd love to take the girls off your hand or anything. Oh ya and I am oh so sad about the house in our ward. Are there any others? House hunting is not fun. Keep me posted.

ktmay said...

cute stuff! wish i lived nearby! love that blanket set

Unknown said...

Jarom just told me you guys are moving (I hardly spend any time blogging these days)! Congrats on selling your homes, but we're gonna miss you guys! Good luck in all you do - you guys are great!

Anonymous said...

Block stalking ya from Kristina's blog!! Too bad I don't live by ya, cute stuff! and by the way we lived in Arizona, well we were snowbirds for the last three years, and I love DELUX! One was by our last house by the Biltmore and your post made me miss it :(

Ginger said...

So where did you go? I heard you aren't coming back to the ward. Is that true? Bummer. I didn't even tell you bye. Well, with blogs there is never goodbye I guess! Yay for them. Keep in touch!