isn't that romantic?
well, the romance doesn't stop there, my friends. tom wooed my 15 year-old heart with such lines as, "you wanna sip of my coke?" and "hey, guess what this stain on my sweatshirt is from."
maybe it was his shaggy bowl cut, or his ridiculously baggy jnco jeans, but i was definitely smitten.
unfortunately, i don't have any pictures since all of my worldly possessions are sitting in a pod at some warehouse in south salt lake, so i'll post my favorite picture of tom again...

there's no denying it...the man's hot!
all kidding aside, tom and i have had a lot of fun these last ten years (as well as a lot of drama). he's an awesome dad and a great husband. and although he's a quiet guy, he's definitely not shy. he's always making me laugh and i can't imagine spending my life with anyone else!
love you thomas j.
9 comments:
That's hilarious! I've always said that the Big Ass show brings people together.
10 years?! Wow!
I don't think I know anyone younger than you to be so smitten with their future husband.
Time is on your side. Your girls will never call Tom "grandpa dad" like Mallory does with Garland. :)
You are a cute couple with dang cute kids! Happy anniversary.
WOW 10 years. That's a way long time. Fun.
ohhhhhh.....the airharts are happy you met.
I wish I could tell people that Jeff and I met somewhere cool. What a difference: church/big ass show. Your's is WAY cooler. Congrats.
Congrats! I almost got fired from Subway and got in a huge fight with my mom because I didn't want to miss out on that very Big Ass show.
10 years is a long time. Nathan and I started dating 10 years ago this Thanksgiving! I gues that this just means we are all getting old!
He is a very handsome man! Congrats on the 10 years (never a cross word said) Good to have you up and blogging!
Awww.... that's so nice to hear. I think he's hot too. (in a non-wrong way!) AJ
Post a Comment