9.18.2008

SOLD!!!

remember this post? well, as of today our house is under contract! the lady that's buying it is going through the government's down payment assistance program, so we have to be OUT in 12 days!!

we have to give a huge "thank you" to our agent t.j. buckley. if any of you are in the market of buying or selling a home, i would totally recommend giving him a call. he worked so hard to get our house sold for top dollar and was always willing to help us out with anything! check out his website here.

so anyway, pray for me in the madness that will be my life!

20 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Laura, that's awesome! I didn't even know the government had such a program.

My best friend is married to a real estate agent, so I guess we have to use him. :)

Sedge said...

I assume you have a home to move into - let us know the address !! Congrats on getting it sold. The lady who is buying it, is very lucky - its a cute place!

Dad said...

Can T.J. sell homes in Idaho???

The Buckley's said...

Yay! I am so glad it finally went through this time. TJ will be so happy you said that stuff about him. Let me know how I can help. Call me and I can take the girls for a while so you pack. Good Luck! Seriously call me I will help do anything!

T.J. Buckley said...

Whew! It's about time, you'd think after the first 73 showings we'd get an offer :) Congrats you guys and it's been a pleasure working with you... Thanks for spread'n the good word!

Holly Strong said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is such sad news for me, but great news for you. Did you find a place to move to? Wow, I can't believe it finally happened...oh well, at least tell us where you are going and invite us over. :) LOL

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Congrats Laura! We sold our house too. We only got 21 days to move out, but you've got me beat in that arena. Where are you headed to?

Amy said...

I am sure you guys are so excited that it finally sold! I would love to help you out in any way, just let me know.

PrincessKatie said...

Yeah for selling your house bugt I am so mad you are going to move. I hope you are able to stay close. Hailey is loving playing with MIss. Your girls are welcome at my house anytime especially in the next 12 days as you are getting all packed. Just let me know if you need them off your hands or help with anything esle!

Becca said...

wow~congratulations!!! that's so exciting (and SO fast!). do you know where you want to move to? my friend is selling her cute house in lehi--you can check it out if you want at http://lthome.blogspot.com/. good luck with the move!!!

judy said...

Well done! You must have a good agent. Nothing is selling out here.

Jonathan said...

Ok, ok, I can take a hint. You can move in with us in AZ for a few days...

Ambyr said...

Congrats! Does this mean that you are moving out of our ward or are you going to try and stay? The house across the street from me is for sale!

Tamber said...

Congratulations! I bet you are so excited to sell your place. Where are you guys moving? We will have to keep him in mind when we are going to sell our condo and buy a house in Salt Lake next summer.

Ginger said...

The consensus is in, we all want to know where you are going to. Good luck getting out within twelve days. That's tough but at least you are moving on as we remain in what we call our little mouse hole. With the five of us that is exactly what it feels like.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How will you ever get packed up that quickly? I'm glad, um, I mean sorry, that Scott and I aren't there to help you move.

Good luck in finding a new place (if you haven't already)!

holly said...

What a huge relief to finally have your place sold and a chance to move on to something bigger and better. Let's just hope it's still in the neighborhood.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Oh I'm so happy for you and so sad for me! :) I am more than willing to come help you pack, clean, or whatever... 12 days isn't a lot of time! That is awesome though! We haven't been to our ward for like a month it seems so good things for blogs or I would be totally out of the loop. p.s. I'm serious about helping however.

cathy said...

Congratulations! That's great news. Have you found a place yet?

The Webbers said...

Congrats you guys... I'm so happy you guys were able to sell your house. I hope everything goes well. If you need anything we are just a blog away.