That is too stinking funny. I forgot about that show!
Oh my gosh my ex roommate loved that show. I thought she was the only person under age 65 that liked that show.
Thanks for my laugh of the day!
Wow. They look just alike. Love it!
What an awesome photographer you have. I love that picture.
"Thank you for being a friend...travel down the road and back again, your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant!"
too funny! I used to watch the golden girls
wigs are ALWAYS funny!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is too stinking funny. I forgot about that show!
Oh my gosh my ex roommate loved that show. I thought she was the only person under age 65 that liked that show.
Thanks for my laugh of the day!
Wow. They look just alike. Love it!
What an awesome photographer you have. I love that picture.
"Thank you for being a friend...travel down the road and back again, your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant!"
too funny! I used to watch the golden girls
wigs are ALWAYS funny!
Post a Comment