Sheesh, how much training do you need? Just kidding! Get back real soon, I'm sure Thomas is lost without you. Maybe Sam should ask him to come over and play.
A children's (pediatric) voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is an x-ray examination of a child's bladder and lower urinary tract that uses a special form of x-ray called fluoroscopy and a contrast material.
Fluoroscopy makes it possible to see internal organs in motion. When the bladder is filled with and then emptied of a water-soluble contrast material, the radiologist is able to view and assess the anatomy and function of the bladder and lower urinary tract.
6 comments:
I am so jealous!@ I hope you are having fun!
That makes sence-I cant get ahold of you for anything. Geeeze
I Know, I Know. Do I get a candybar?
You must have one awesome family to visit them so much. :)
Sheesh, how much training do you need? Just kidding!
Get back real soon, I'm sure Thomas is lost without you. Maybe Sam should ask him to come over and play.
A children's (pediatric) voiding cystourethrogram (VCUG) is an x-ray examination of a child's bladder and lower urinary tract that uses a special form of x-ray called fluoroscopy and a contrast material.
Fluoroscopy makes it possible to see internal organs in motion. When the bladder is filled with and then emptied of a water-soluble contrast material, the radiologist is able to view and assess the anatomy and function of the bladder and lower urinary tract.
just so you know :)
scott
Post a Comment