9.06.2008

chillin' like a villian

aaahhh, yeah...

9 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

she is so cute. What days does Miss have preschool? Hailey goes Tues and Thursday mornings. Is there a day we could have miss come play next week? Let me know!

Casey and Diana said...

oh my gosh she looks so big in that picture! so cute!

Carrie said...

Definitely a framer! I love her personality, she ROCKS!
Thanks again for the brownies, we pretty much devoured them! You made them way better than I ever have!! Thanks for sharing your culinary secrets with me. :)

Megan said...

awww sister!!!

Nate and Heidi said...

She looks so big there. So cute I could just eat her up... not really but it sounded like something a grandma would say, not that I'm a grandma or anything... maybe I should just stop here... She's adorable :)

Holly Strong said...

She looks so grown up!!! Ah waht a cutie pie! I'd love your brownie recipe...I'm always in need of a yummy one.

Mom / Jolene said...

That chair makes her look so BIG...and the hair makes her look so MALE. Dad wasn't sure who it was. Funny, funny pic.

The Whites said...

Wow, she is getting SO big! Have I been gone that long?

The Airharts said...

All right I'm about over my blog list updater that doesnt update! Your didnt show on my lame computer as updating! cute picture!