the fun never ends at our house! we decided that we just didn't have enough video game stuff around here, so we figured we should probably get a wii. we went to dinner with a couple of my friends (see post below) and their husbands and they all came over to play afterward. i think the boys had fun, the girls didn't really play!

tom showing off his bowling skillz!

nina, me and jenn watching the husbands play!
8 comments:
My Sister and brother-in-law just got a wii a few weeks ago. We are going to Logan this weekend to play with them. My sister says that she really feels like she gets a work out when she plays.
So what's next on your list of things to get?!
Of course you get one right after we leave-it must have been out of complete bordom without the Airharts! Jealous!!!! We like the Tv on the wall- it looks great!
Wow, you guys have the party house! I know where we should have the next family get together! :)
so the wii beat out the camera?
I love the Wii... I want to get one, but can't rationalize spending all the time I would want to playing on it! I still think our old nintendo 64 is way better than ps2! I elect you to have a ward party night. Sounds like you have the happenin' place!
I have wanted to try one of those!!! Fun!!
I think that your face pretty much says it all in that photo..this was Tom's idea, wasn't it?!
Have you guys played the tank game? It's seriously the most addicting game on the wii. We love it and will stay up till all hours of the playing it.
Post a Comment