i thought i'd share two flashback pictures with you today, and of course i had to do easter ones! the back of these pictures say 1984, so that would make me one and a half. this first picture is of my sister's judy and megan and my brother jon. this picture cracks me up because it pretty much sums up the fact that i'll eat ANYTHING! that's right, my shirt is all wet because i'm eating the egg dye!

now, i believe this next picture was taken easter morning, which is funny to me because if you'll notice our outfits in the picture above, they're different...except for my brother's sweater. i guess he was diggin' the argyle that weekend! i also love that my sister's sweater is tucked into her pants! classic 80's stuff right there!
7 comments:
I still dig argyle!
I don't think I have ever seen these pictures. That was a long time ago... but it doesn't seem that long ago. (that must mean I am getting old)
Ooo, I could just pinch those cheeks....
I LLOOVVEE your flashback Fridays! I seriously look forward to seeing what you're going to post every week! You were such a cute little girl! I really enjoy looking at old 80's photos! lol
cute little jon with his funny little eyes! i really need to start doing flash back fridays too. so funny
okay.... I don't think that it seems fair that your flashback fridays are super cute of you and completely dorky of me.
I loved Easter growing up. Such fond memories. Love the old photos!
Post a Comment