so after staring with admiration at my new toy for 2 days, i figured it was probably time to try it out! if you know me, you know i'm not much of a baker, but i make a mean key lime pie!
It looks delicious. I love the fancy schmancy sliced lime garnishes. Before you know it you'll be staging food photos every day. Not much of a baker... pshaw.
That looks very tasty! If you want to "practice" more, you can bring it ove to our house :) I've LOVED everything you've made. How about posting the recipe for the rest of us to make :)
10 comments:
fancy :) i love it, wish you were here to make me a key lime pie!
It looks delicious. I love the fancy schmancy sliced lime garnishes. Before you know it you'll be staging food photos every day. Not much of a baker... pshaw.
Garnish on the top....whose child ARE you?
You're so brave. I'd never dare make a pie. It looks delicious.
That looks very tasty! If you want to "practice" more, you can bring it ove to our house :) I've LOVED everything you've made. How about posting the recipe for the rest of us to make :)
I LOVE your key lime pie!!! It's the best!
Oh dang, key lime pie is Sam's favorite! That looks really tasty, I'll need that recipe for sure!!
That looks delicious!!!
Congrats on the new mixer. Aren't they wonderful?!
looks good! After reading your and Cathy's last posts you guys are making me want to make something too.
Just wanted to confirm that it was delicious. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment