I wish that I could watch tv in my jammies every morning! And I can see the blue on your walls in the back, it looks very nice...Great minds must think alike!
I think we all had visions of raising children on organic whole foods, crafting, and discovering together the glories of nature. And then one day they come out and say that they'd rather just watch Scooby Doo. Oh well.
6 comments:
nice :)
I honestly don't get Teletubbies. My question is: was the person who thought it up smart as a baby or ...?
If she likes tele tubbies, have her watch the creepy Nick Jr. show "Yo Gabba Gabba". That show is so bizarre and it's kind of like Tele Tubbies. :)
I wish that I could watch tv in my jammies every morning! And I can see the blue on your walls in the back, it looks very nice...Great minds must think alike!
Oh! I just love her! Nathan used to do the same thing! How cute!
I think we all had visions of raising children on organic whole foods, crafting, and discovering together the glories of nature. And then one day they come out and say that they'd rather just watch Scooby Doo. Oh well.
Post a Comment