it started out innocently enough. i had to make cookies on saturday for a ward activity and got out my trusty hand mixer. about mid-way through mixing my deliciously thick chocolate cookie dough, the poor motor couldn't take it anymore and sputtered to it's death. this left me in quite the conundrum. i'd been wanting a kitchen-aid mixer for awhile now, but couldn't justify the cost when i had a perfectly good hand mixer already. except, now i didn't. so tom and i headed over to target and decided to look at this as an investment.
isn't it purdy?
7 comments:
Luvly!!
check you out fancy, i like the color a ton.
You are going to LOVE IT! I have had mine since my birthday and both Russ and I use it constantly.
This is a special rite of passage. You need to break it in right: make a huge meringue, some bread, and a fancy cake. Don't bother putting it away - just keep it on your countertop because you'll be using several times a week. You still need to teach me how to do cream puffs!
GORGEOUS!!!! I want a new one soooo bad!!! Right now I'm "borrowing" my mom's. LOL I'm bummed I didn't get any cookies! :( those are some dang good cookies!!!!!!
Nice! I've also broken a hand mixer (or two?) with cookie dough. Maybe I should break another one and see if I can get a Kitchen Aid this time! ;)
Oh my!!! I want one sooo bad! I am so jealous! I love the color!
Post a Comment