3.04.2008

another ultrasound...

elliot had another ultrasound and urologist check-up today and she's doing great! we were initially preparing for her to have surgery when she was one, but her doctor thinks that we can probably wait it out a couple of more months and do some final testing before we get to that point! we're very excited and grateful for this news!

7 comments:

Amy said...

That is great news!! I am sure you guys are grateful!!

Unknown said...

I had no idea that Elliot even needed surgery. I'm glad that's she's doing alright! Let us know if there's anything we can do - if you need a sitter while you take Elliot to the dr's or if you need dinner one night, etc...

Carrie said...

That is definitely happy news! Way to go Elliot!

The Airharts said...

Yeah-fantastic!Ps-I like these colors one your blog right now.

Holly Strong said...

Very good news!!!! When's her next check up?!? She looks like she's doing well during the u/s, I could never get Matthew to sit still for those, they always had to "put him out"! Needless to stay they were always long and very stressful!!!!

I do also have to admit that when I saw "ultrasound" I thought, "I didn't know Laura was pregnant....LOL"

Becca said...

She's so little, I'm glad she doesn't need surgery right now! We'll be hoping she won't need it at all!

I told Rachel that we need to start up cousin's day again. She's going to have her baby any day, but we'll have to find a time to get the kiddos together!

The Buckley's said...

Yeah!!!! That is such good news. Come stop by some time to see the house and let hte girls play!