after years of abuse, the bedding in the baby's crib had HAD it! most of the bumper's ties had been torn off and the blanket and sheets were getting pretty stained. so i figured i'd get some new bedding that could work for either a boy or a girl. i found this elephant bedding and thought it was pretty dang cute!
...look at those big tears! it was bedtime, for sure!


6 comments:
Adorable...both the baby and the new crib sheets
Love the bedding! Russ chose the bedding for our crib for Whitney. I really want to get something new for this baby.
Of course, i love it. Oh, little sister!!!
So cute and nice that it's gender neutral (unlike the pink crib I got for Lily). Elliot looks like she likes it too!
I like it! Good job! I love getting new things.
That's funny that you got gender neutral stuff. I did that with the car seat and stroller. Now I am sure that I will only have girls because I played it safe... hopefully there'll be some boys joining both of our families some day!
Carrie told me that you might be interested in looking at our house. If you are, let me know. My sister is still deciding, but if she doesn't I'd love to let you look before I list it and can save you some money!
Post a Comment