also this week, i decided i was sick of elli looking like a boy all the time, since she won't keep a barrette in her hair to save her life, so she got her first pair of piggy tails. they turned out really cute!
and finally...we bought a house! it's in riverton. more details to come...
11 comments:
Hey, I work in Riverton! Maybe we'll be neighbores!
Miss is so big! And gorgeous! Good luck with that :) You need to give Eli a cindy lou who pig right on top! She is so cute! Any luck on the house hunt?
Yeah for a new home! Can't wait to see it. When you hosting girl's night there? :)
Lots of good stuff going on in your life. Glad to hear you bought a house. We love the Riverton library.
Congratulations on all your firsts. Especially on your new home. We are going to miss you guys tons.
Yeah for you getting a house. I cant' wait to hear more about it. I am sad though. Hailey has been talking about miss all week. She keeps telling me we need to make cookies and go take them to her so she can play. We will have to get the girls together sometime. What days does she have preschool?
Wow miss does look big! Did you tell them that her name is Miss or keneddy?
I love Miss's curly hair! How did you get her nickname? I like it. I am excited out the house! More details please!
How sweet. I love those girls. Ellie's hair turned out super, duper cute.
I bet that you guys are so glad that you found a house I'm so excited for you guys. I love preschool the get to go away for a couple of hours but you don't lose them all day:(
SO cute and so fun! Congrats on the house, can't wait to see photos!!
Post a Comment